The purpose of this assignment is to develop a well-researched project planning document based on the overall parameters of a networking related project, establish an appropriate project management plan, and quality environment required to complete the chosen project. Furthermore, analyse project issues, conduct post-project review (i.e., lessons learned) and make recommendations for improvements for future projects. It addresses the following learning outcomes:
The following points must be considered in writing the project report.
- Students are expected to show evidence of self-directed reading and research using credible resources including, but not limited to their prescribed text.
- The assignment will be marked on the basis of depth of analysis, research, references and integration of all aspects of project management.
- Assessment will be on the basis of the realistic nature of the project and how well it is presented.
- Present the final document should be written in Business English in a report format; in a form that would be consistent with the details of the chosen project.
- The timeline, the budget and the quality of the work must be realistic, justifiable and sufficiently attractive to win a tender for a real project.