The organization is relatively new and keen to expand and hence, it has a high risk appetite. However, various environmental and other factors that are dynamic in nature need to be factored in so that the growth is not hampered.
Royal Defence is responsible for:
- Planning, directing, coordinating and managing educational programs on behalf of Department of Defence
- Professional development support to schools and/or teachers
- Appropriation of resources to various schools
Impact on organization project
- Agile methodology wil accelerates Royal Defense business value at initial phase due to conitnous monitoring
- Agile methodology ensure continuous feedback and planning which will ensure value maximization
- All stakeholders interact with each other which will enhance educators’ engagement.
- educators’ engagements are critical success factors as educators are real pillars who will determine the effectiveness of overall project. Hence, if they are not engaged in project, it can hamper the performance of organization.