- Explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory in an 8- to 10-slide MicrosofAn explanation of the humanistic perspective of personality development
Explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory in an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (the first slide that opens the presentation and the reference slides do not count in the 8 – 10 slide requirement)
Include the following in your presentation:
- A detailed introduction to the theory
- A description of the needs at each level
- What is required to satisfy each level of need
- Ways that an employer could meet each level of need to help an employee become self-actualized (For example, to address the physiological need of hunger, an employer can provide a way for the employee to earn money to purchase food.)
- An explanation of how you could use Maslow’s theory to help you identify your own needs and set goals to meet them
- An explanation of the humanistic perspective of personality development
- A concluding slide
A list of resources referenced in the presentation, cited in APA format. The link to the Referenced and Citation Generator is provided below.
Speaker notes with details. The required word count for the speaker notes on each slide is 100 words each.