- What techniques were used by either or both sides to gain a competitive advantage?
- Did either or both corporations violate federal laws?
- How did one or both corporations respond to the charges?
- How can we apply lessons learned to current corporations who are working tirelessly to protect their corporate secrets?
- How does corporate espionage differ from cyber espionage?
The above questions are simply a guide for you to consider. As they are deliberately broad in scope, you should have enough flexibility to focus your paper on specific topics such that are of most interest to you. If you are unsure how to specifically focus your paper feel free to contact me to discuss.
You may earn up to a maximum of 33 points for the case study, which will comprise 33% of your final overall grade for this course.
Following are guidelines, expectations and requirements for completing the case study:
- Your paper must reflect your original work, and may not be completed or submitted as a team project.
- You must include proper source citations within the text and a list of references or bibliography at the end of the paper. Wikipedia is not considered a valid source for academic papers. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.