- Identify why it is important to view performance over a period of time versus at a single point in time.
- Establish a preferred review cycle time based on alternative choices, providing a rationale for your choice.
- Describe 4â€“6 factors that can influence individual performance and impact an individualâ€™s performance review at the end of the cycle.
- Discuss at least 2 strategies essential to preventing individual performance from missing targeted goals and/or becoming de-railed.
- Draw conclusions regarding the importance of an effective process for Individual Performance Management.
- Create a graphic that establishes the flow of activities associated with The Cycle of Individual Performance Management. Note: This graphic will become your Appendix page.
Assignment must include 3 references to support your thinking.